Wood finishing professionals don’t have time for incorrect orders or mismatched colors. Time is of the essence to ensure that you can complete finishing projects according to spec and within the requested budget and timeline.
If you are not receiving the level of service you expect as an industry professional, consider re-evaluating where you order wood finish products and related products. It’s crucial that the wood finishing supplier you select can check critical boxes to provide you with everything you need for each job. Then, you will be prepared to achieve your project goals!
Is Your Current Wood Finishing Supplier Meeting Your Needs?
We recommend that any professional wood finishing supplier you work with should possess the following characteristics.
1. Has a Strong Product Inventory
Do you frequently worry that your current service provider will be out of inventory or won’t have the best available products in stock?
- Make sure the service provider you select carries trusted wood finish products from the best brands.
- Verify that the service provider researches and tests the products they sell.
- Review past orders to see if the service provider has a history of product outages.
2. Has a Team of Experts
Does your current service provider have a staff of experts on hand? Or, are you regularly placed in communication with junior members of the team that lack the expertise to answer your questions and complete your orders?
- Check the credibility of the service provider to verify they know the industry.
- The service provider should have a dedicated customer care team to support your order requests.
- You should look for service providers that pursue relationships, not transactions.
At Finishers Depot, our experts are readily available to address your latest project needs.3. Can Deliver Knowledge
When working with a wood finishing service, you want to ensure that the company doesn’t just sell products, but can also provide knowledge so that you can do your job better.
Anyone can sell wood finishing products, but it takes a special company to provide resources and a knowledge center. Consider the traits of a company with strong knowledge delivery:
- Offers training on how to use wood finishing tools.
- Can speak to challenges that wood finishers experience on a daily basis.
- Provides training on how to spray products.
- Can provide recommendations on how to train staff.
You don’t want to experience that sinking feeling receiving an order with the wrong shade of a specific color. You know those situations will require an extra phone call, more time spent waiting for re-shipment, and delays on the back end of the project.
- Work with service providers that offer a color match guarantee.
- Ensure the service provider has the technology to back up their guarantee.
- Check that the service provider follows a quality control process to ensure consistent delivery of your colors for each order.
Interested in Learning More About Our Products?
A wood finishing supplier should give you confidence that they can meet your order requests. You want to work with a service provider that is consistent, reliable, dependable, and knowledgeable. We are that company.
For more than 30 years, Finishers Depot has provided trusted products, services, and expertise to wood finishing professionals. Putting our customers first is a commitment that we take seriously.
We offer top-of-the-line professional wood finishing products and Touch-Up products to meet your needs. Each product has been thoroughly researched and tested, and we proudly stand by each product we sell to our valued customers.
We also offer an industry-leading Accurate Color promise. We are so confident in our ability to provide accurate colors according to your order requirements that if we don’t get it right, your order is free. No one else in our industry is willing to go to this extreme to do more for our customers!
At the end of the day, what sets us apart from other wood finishing service providers is that we offer solutions:
- Access to top experts in the field.
- A knowledge center with ample resources to help you grow in your role.
- Training opportunities to grow your capabilities.
- Access to a dedicated client care representative for your account.
- A hassle-free ordering experience that ensures your success.
You’re not just buying products from our company; you’re engaging in a true partnership to help you reach your goals.
To learn more about our solutions for wood finishing professionals, contact us today. We are confident that we have everything you need for your finishing jobs.